Why is it colds never seem to end?!!?!?!?! I’ve had this darn thing since Saturday and I’m pretty sure I got this from standing out in the cold! Darn Arriva buses and their ‘no-buses-past-6pm’ policy!!! Half a freaking hour I stood in the freezing cold waiting to be picked up! Now I’m bed ridden and crying in one eye and sneezing every 10 minutes! I’ve calculated that I must of gotten through a whole toilet roll and half of tissue and I’m barely healed. Why haven’t they solved this already?!?!?!
Thoughtbubble 2013 23rd November with Chess, Chris and Heather and a wonderful surprise in the shape of Robert Llewellyn!
ThoughtBubble in Leeds
Just wanted to let you guys know that if you want to meet me at ThoughtBubble Leeds I’m going to be Ze Captain from Romantically Apocalyptic on Saturday and on Sunday I’m going to be femme Commander Riker from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
feel free to message me if you are wanting to meet up or whatever, just putting a face to the cosplay and all.
Aye, twill be wonderful.
The magnitude of awesomeness, geek pride and Whovian happiness coursing through my veins is so much right now I might pass out! I just ball up with happy tears when I see everyone I love in the same shot! Oh my God! I just can’t wait for Rose and Ten to be back! Oh and the sonic joke! I am so excited for it! Such a wonderful, wonderful trailer… honestly I’ll be smiling in my sleep…
mercuryse7en asked: Answer this with 10 facts about yourself then send to 10 of your favorite followers!
Hmmmmmm how very interesting.
Well, here goes:
1. I once ran into a stationary caravan just because I wanted to. I was 5 and I’ve still got a dint in my forehead, just above my left eyebrow.
2. I was once on TV. I was on ‘Ripley and Scuff’ which was a kids programme about these two caveman puppets who went around primary schools and doing art and craft things. Since I was the ‘best drawer’ they put me in it.
3. My great gran lived to the age of 97.
4. I have 37 unfinished stories on my laptop, at least 10 of them about Doctor Who.
5. My wisdom teeth are coming out…
6. I don’t think I can finish this….Oh, I possess a Sony Walkman radio from the 80s and it can still play cassette tapes
7. I do not own any Lolita brand but I do however own a Louis Vuitton handbag that I never use.
8. I’m now single. Hooray.
9. Ummmmmmm…..I like peanut butter and chocolate spread sandwiches and I call them Snicker sandwiches.
10. I’m 5 foot 5 inches tall and my waist measurement is 81cm.
Well that was difficult.
Ugggghhhhh studying………it will kill me one day.
On the morning of September 4, 1957, fifteen-year-old Dorothy Counts set out on a harrowing path toward Harding High, where-as the first African American to attend the all-white school – she was greeted by a jeering swarm of boys who spat, threw trash, and yelled epithets at her as she entered the building.
Charlotte Observer photographer Don Sturkey captured the ugly incident on film, and in the days that followed, the searing image appeared not just in the local paper but in newspapers around the world.
People everywhere were transfixed by the girl in the photograph who stood tall, her five-foot-ten-inch frame towering nobly above the mob that trailed her. There, in black and white, was evidence of the brutality of racism, a sinister force that had led children to torment another child while adults stood by. While the images display a lot of evils: prejudice, ignorance, racism, sexism, inequality, it also captures true strength, determination, courage and inspiration.
Here she is, age 70, still absolutely elegant and poised.
she deserves to be re-blogged.
she’s so goddamned inspirational
A simple blk x wht coord for today. I’ll mostly be sewing and crying over the pile of ironing that has appeared! :(
Deathigner - short film
..In which the children of the gods of Death attend reaper-school.
Look at this ADORABLE short film.
This is relevant to your mythological interests.